Friday, October 3, 2008
Moving
With our fingers crossed and lots of prayers, we hope to sell our house and move to Farmington. We have loved our house in Herriman, especially our newly finished basement, and we are amazed at all that is coming to our little town; The District, a temple, a hospital, etc. However, we feel it is time to be close to family. We would like to start our family and we hope Jordan will be able to keep teaching in Layton. Anyhow, our house has not sold yet, but we thought it would be fun to remember our lovely little house (especially while it is still clean). You can view pictures of our home at www.obeo.com/490153.
2 comments:
Love the blog, thanks for the email. It's so cute (the design is great!) and I look forward to reading it. FYI- I took the virtual tour of your home and the laundry room photo is actually a photo of the living room. You may want them to fix that. Who knows, maybe it will appeal to someone that they get to wash their clothes in the living room!
The virtual tour is awesome...I want to buy your house! Especially because I get to do the laundry in the living room. :)
Good luck on selling your home. I'm sure it is an exciting and hard thing to do. I will love to have you closer though!
Post a Comment