Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Fun!

Oh how I love the summertime!
Right after we got back from Vegas, I took Roxey to the Princess Festival with Kate and Jane. It was cute, but Roxey was a little clingy and ornery due to me having been gone two weekends in a row. Needless to say, not the best pictures were taken, but she still is my beautiful princess!


One day I up and decided to take Roxey to the Discovery Gateway because I had a coupon.  She had a blast but of course would not hold still for any good shots.  I finally gave up and just played with her.  We had a grand time.


Next adventure was to take her camping.   I don't know what I was thinking!  As you can tell from this picture, my idea of "roughing it" is to bring a portable DVD player!  Jordan was able to make it for dinner and spend the night.  Not a lot of sleeping was had with Roxey waking up a bunch!  Jord had to leave early the next morning, but Roxey and I stuck around for some more of the adventure as we were able to go on a hike to Doughnut Falls.  Thanks to her Uncle Shaun for carrying her much of the way.  I was proud of her for walking a lot though and I was able to carry her over the rocky parts.  We had a blast!





Last but not least we have been going to Cherry Hill every week thanks to a friend giving us a pass for Christmas.  Roxey and I love it there and can't wait for other friends to join us there some day.

No comments: