Friday, September 20, 2013

Six Months!!!

Hard to believe, but Penny is already six months old.  She is a steam roller masher, but only to her left side, so we have to pick her up and turn her around occasionally and off she goes again.  She loves solids already and is constantly eying what we eat, gone are the days of clean unstained clothes!
Roxey and Penny are a dynamic duo.  Words can't describe how perfect their sisterhood is, but here's a few examples to try and demonstrate my point.  So the other day we went for a walk and then we were going to eat popsicles out on the porch.  Well, I came out with them and Roxey was headed inside and when I asked where she was going, she said very matter of fact, "I'm going to get a toy for Penny."  So thoughtful!  Then tonight, we got home late, but before I put Penny to bed, I let Roxey kiss her.  Next thing I know, I hear Roxey running up behind me and says, "I need one more kiss!" and Penny totally smiled as she did so.  Oh how it makes my heart melt.
We decided to take Penny's picture in the same place that we took Roxey's 6 month photo.  Oh, and we don't have photoshop anymore :(, so you get to look at Roxey's mosquito bite over and over again.  Enjoy!
Penny at 6 months
Roxey at 6 months











Giving her a hug a.k.a nearly choking her :)





This was our cue to call it quits!






1 comment:

Sean and Mekensy said...

Oh Shannon! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Holy cow does the time fly... I can't believe Penny is already 6 months! So crazy! We need to get together soon!