Many of our Christmas traditions have already come to fruition. One of which being our picture with Santa and the Sorensen cousins.
I was able to do my tradition of making Roxey a pillowcase (Penny doesn't need one yet) and filling it with an advent calendar, Christmas jammies, and a few books. I couldn't get a decent picture of the two of them on the pillow, but I was pretty proud of Roxey, I let her pick out the fabric and ribbon this year and it went together really well.
I especially love this tradition because in all the years that we have
been married, I don't think that I can say I have been to the same
company party two years in a row! There were even a few years where we
didn't even have a company to celebrate with! So it was refreshing to
go and see familiar faces at the Ken Garff Hyundai company party.
| (Side note, we had to move our tree because we were getting a new couch that day and didn't notice our star was crooked until after the next day, oh well, not a great shot anyway!) |
This was a new thing I found out about this year and loved! At our local nursery, they had all these animals, a hayride, cookies, hot chocolate, and Santa. My children are not fond of Santa, but we sure enjoyed the rest. Now there's lots more traditions that I wish we could do, but my girls are still small and hopefully I will be able to do more as they get older. I hear so many cute things that people do with their families, but much of what I do has to be without Jordan since he is working so hard, so I do what I can. Maybe I'll make it to Temple Square this week, that would be awesome! Wish me luck, better yet, text me if you want to meet me there! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment