Well, I couldn't help myself. Out of sheer boredom today, I decided to decorate for Christmas. It felt weird doing it before Thanksgiving, but at least it is done. Well, almost... our pre-lit tree needs some tweeking before we can decorate it. Anyhow, here's hoping that people coming to view our home will want to celebrate their future Christmases here. Knowing that Jordan doesn't deserve a lump of coal after all he has been through this year, I wrote good ol' St. Nick and asked that Jordan get a full-time job somewhere so we can get a better idea of where we should move to IF our house sells. We have so much to be thankful for and look forward to this holiday season. But don't let me forget... Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Too Soon?
Well, I couldn't help myself. Out of sheer boredom today, I decided to decorate for Christmas. It felt weird doing it before Thanksgiving, but at least it is done. Well, almost... our pre-lit tree needs some tweeking before we can decorate it. Anyhow, here's hoping that people coming to view our home will want to celebrate their future Christmases here. Knowing that Jordan doesn't deserve a lump of coal after all he has been through this year, I wrote good ol' St. Nick and asked that Jordan get a full-time job somewhere so we can get a better idea of where we should move to IF our house sells. We have so much to be thankful for and look forward to this holiday season. But don't let me forget... Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
2 comments:
I love that you decorated before Thanksgiving. Joey surprised me because he couldn't wait to put up our fake tree we got last year. He set up the train to run around it and everything...which Marianne is playing with as I write.
Thanks for the phone call by the way. I've been pretty sick, so I let everything go. Sorry. Lame excuse. I hope you have lots of fun planned for the holidays' so you don't have to decorate for the 4th of July early. :)
Everything looks darling! It'll sell for sure, although we love that house!
Post a Comment