Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All Aboard!

This last weekend we had my sister's family over to watch The Polar Express. Her kids are too cute. They were mesmerized by the projector and the fact that for once in their lives they could touch the television screen (which is actually a wall) without being reprimanded. 
They sat down in their special chairs and my wonderful husband brought them each their own little popcorn. Though the adults were content to just sit and watch the entire movie, having two three year olds and a one year old as guests required us to have an intermission filled with yummy pizza. Oh the memories... not that I am the slightest bit confident that our house will sell, but just incase it does, if anyone would like to come and watch a movie as a final hoorah, please be our guest.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the fun memory!

Boni said...

That looks like fun...I've never seen your theater room, it looks good from what I can tell from the pictures!

alison said...

What a fun night! How sad we will be to see the theatre room go! Too bad it stays with the house:)
But cheers to the good memories you can take with you.

Shauna said...

Shannon, I found your blog through my sister's, Bethany's, blog. It has been fun to read all about your fun adventures and getting to know you better.