Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where Can I Turn For Peace

So I have to admit, it is getting harder to go out into public and see pregnant women or newborns as what was my due date in April vastly approaches. Also, I do enjoy living with the Sorensen's, but as every bill comes in, I am reminded that it wasn't suppose to be this way. Then to top things off, work used to be my peaceful solace, but even there, the tensions are high due to the changes coming about soon with the school/district boundary changes and our principal wanting to know what teachers are going to be staying. So I wondered the other day, where can I turn for peace? Every aspect of my life seems so crazy right now. Fortunately, I have a loving husband who after work on Friday whisked me away on a date, just the two of us. It was so nice to be together. Then Nick and Kate invited us to go snow shoeing on Saturday up Provo Canyon. It was so beautiful and nice to get away from it all. Yes, reality does bite a little right now, but still in all I have a wonderful life thanks to all of you that make it such!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Hey little lady, I loved your post and how open and honest you are about life. I am sorry that you are being dealt a rotten hand right now. Although things are difficult, continue hanging in there and I know that the bright side is right around the corner for you guys!! You are still definitely missed in the ward and neighborhood...hey, maybe you should move back??? :)

Heather said...

When it rains, it pours, right? You are doing the right thing by looking at the small, simple things in your life that are going OK. Just add a little chocolate, that helps too.