

Okay, these photos are proof as to why I signed up for a photography class. I always take the lamest pictures. An assignment in our class was to take some action shots, so Jordan and I went to the batting cages (doesn't he look cute!). Anyhow, I thought I would just have to have the stupid cage in the pictures because there was no way I was going to risk my life and go in the cage with Jord to take his picture. Well, then I was up to bat next and my brilliant husband simply came close up to the fence and put the lens part of the camera through one of the holes and went into the other cage to get a different angle. Maybe I didn't need to pay money to take this class, maybe I just need to get some common sense! Does anyone know where I can pick some up?

P.S. Sorry, I found the title of this post comical inasmuch as my maiden name is Adams. :)
2 comments:
It's not fair- Jord's had more practice behind a camera. You can't help it if things turn out better when you're in front of it!
Oh, Sister Sorensen...you are so FUNNY. Thanks for the great laugh. Sorry the photography class was a bust. :)
Post a Comment