There was so much to do there and yet not enough time! When we went on a family cruise, Jordan won the gold medal in Shuffle Board. He was in seventh heaven when he found they had a shuffle board court. There was also checkers and chess, a carousel, and an indoor/ outdoor pool that were connected, a hot tub with a waterfall, tennis courts, and the list could go on and on. Our friends Jeff and AnnMarie were able to join us. We went to a fantasatic buffet dinner where the boys were loving life there was fresh sushi and they both served in Japan. AnnMarie and I on the other had were drowling over all the choices at the dessert table. On our last day, we were able to go on a fantastic bike ride, but we don't have photos from that yet. It was amazing and made me realize that I need to exercise more!
3 comments:
Seriously jealous. Looks fun!
That looks so fun! Jordan cracks me up!
Zermatt is such a fabulous place! I'm glad you're enjoying your staycations! Love to keep up with you!
Post a Comment