Saturday, August 1, 2009

Adams Family Reunion 2009

So now that I have most of the photos, I thought it would be fun to write about our wonderful family reunion. It was seriously the best! This is a picture of where we stayed up at Wolf Creek. From the front it doesn't look like much, but it was three stories with 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. It was perfect.

The first day we all met at Fat Cats in Ogden and played around there for hours.


The next day we had fun at Pineview Reservoir. Many went water skiing while other remained at the beach. I think we had the best spot.Then we were able to go to the dinosaur museum in Ogden.
Also, we were able to go swimming at a pool that was part of the resort.
The rest of the time, we just lounged around the beautiful house we stayed in.
We had the best time and to finish things off, we played Bunco amongst the "adults". It was a tie between Alison and I, so we arm wrestled for the awesome prizes my mom provided.
But the photos that win it all from this trip would have to be our monumental family photos and this random one which oddly enough is showcasing four painted toenail feet, two of which belong to boys. One being William and the other strangely enough, my husband. He let Callie and Ashlyn have a contest to see who could paint his big toe nail the best. Jord is going to be a fun dad!


Oh, the memories!!!


2 comments:

Boni said...

love the arm wrestling picture! looks like you guys had fun! I've been meaning to call you, so I will...hopefully soon.:)

alison said...

So glad you posted these pictures! We had a lot of fun! Hope the move is going well. Just one more week of work and then you can "play" in the house! Love you two!