I am now 19 weeks along and so I was able to go in for an ultrasound. I had Jordan take a little video because I knew that we would only get pictures back. I will admit that I was paying more attention to what the guy was saying because I wanted to know everything about our baby, but I am glad that Jord was patient with me and still caught some amazing stuff despite my incooperation. The first film shows the baby's heart beat and then it yawning. That was my favorite part.
Now you will get to hear the gender of our baby....
Yea!!! We are so excited that baby Roxanne will be joining us in January.
P.S. I finally got help from Jord in posting the videos which ended up having to be done through You Tube, so I apologize if anything inappropriate pops up at the end of ours. Also, this meant that I was able to finally put up a video of our house, but it was placed when I originally posted it down below our Family Reunion post. Sorry for my laziness in not wanting to figure out how to move it up!
8 comments:
Thanks for posting the video, it's fun to watch again. We look forward to meeting Roxanne in January!
How cute!
I was always so excited to go get the ultrasound done when I was pregnant. It's amazing!
It's so cute to see your baby girl yawning so big:)
I'm so excited for you guys!
Little girls are fabulous. Congrats!
Wow! I'm so excited for you! She's going to be the cutest little girl ever!
Yea! A baby girl! Congrats! Besides the tour of your womb, I took the tour of your house. I just need to come see it now that you are moved in and it is put together. I would love to see you too! But for now the inside of your house and your insides look fabulous!
I AM SO EXCITED!!! Girls are so fun and so emotional. I am coming up on Thursday to see my sister, so if you are home I am going to come say hi.
Hooray for little girls! It will be so fun to have more cousins!
CONGRATS!!! On both the baby girl AND the house! Your house looks so nice, and your little girl looks PERFECT! I'm so glad to see things are going well. I'm glad we can be blog buddies even if I don't see you much these days. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment