This first picture about sums up how our photo shoot went. Note to self, take newborn pictures earlier than 1 month old next time! Roxey is a cutie pie, but she did not like us taking away from her nap time, hence a binky or a frown in a few of the photos. Anyhow, we decided not to go to a studio now that I have resigned from my job and we are on a budget. Instead, one of Jordan's co-workers came to our house and shot these pics. It was crazy coming up with props ourselves, we made due with what we had around. All that really matters is the darling little baby anyhow! Sorry these are already a month old, so at the very bottom, I included a recent photo Jord and I took of Roxey in her blessing dress. We had to test it out since she will be blessed this Sunday. Isn't she gorgeous!



2 comments:
she IS gorgeous! what a lot of cute shots (and bows)! love the one of Jordan kissing her. and that cute little naked tummy!
Oh, I love them! I'm so glad you finally posted some pics! She is so adorable. Photo shoots are always stressful for me... but you're right, the baby is what matters! We miss you :( Put lots of pics up, they grow too fast.
Post a Comment