Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Henefer




I've been meaning to post about this for a while. Back in June we headed up to Henefer to visit a good friend of mine Meredith. Meredith, Boni, and I started the education program at Weber together, all went on missions at the same time, and then came back to finish off our teaching degrees. By the family pics, you can see who has been the busiest, inasmuch as we were all in the same boat up until we graduated.


Meredith got the ball rolling quickly and has this lovely family today. Chad, Thomas, Jessa, Lydia, and Parker.
Boni has three handsome boys Lucas, Alex, and Brody. She also has a talented husband who happened to stay at home to remodel their bathroom.


Summer, though she did not do her schooling with us, she was a lifelong friend of Boni, my neighbor's granddaughter all growing up, so inevitably she was adopted into our group. Here she is with her husband Will and son Benjamin.

It was so amazingly beautiful up there and I can't believe how I was able to just let go and relax.


I mean I let my daughter ride a horse,

feed sheep,
sit in the back of a moving truck,

and eat ice cream without a bib!

We were all in 7th heaven, especially Roxey. She could have stayed there forever!

DOGGIES!!!

1 comment:

Boni said...

Letting her eat icecream without a bib...unheard of! ;) It was a blast! Can't wait till we get back together again.