We got her all gussied up and she even wanted her toe nails painted like mom's. Isn't she a big girl?
She was so ready to go, that she left us in the dust. Jordan even said that when he went to pick her up, she looked at him like "what we're already done?" I think it really helped that our neighbor Lisa is the nursery leader and Roxey likes her. We also had a few times where we had to volunteer in the nursery so we took Roxey with us before she was the official age to help her get acclimated. Well, now that she is in, I fear I am going to gain some weight due to not having to chase after her for 3 hours at church! Yeah nursery!
2 comments:
Oh, I absolutely love it when they go to nursery! Yeah, for a good start for Roxey!
This means it's time for another one.:-)
Post a Comment