Inasmuch as the last time I wrote was back in October, maybe it is fitting that I start with a few pictures from Halloween:
 |
| I was a party pooper and didn't dress up because I had already dressed up three times for each of my dance classes! Jordan had to come straight from work, so he literally threw on one of my costumes in order to be included in this picture! |
| The Sorensen's threw a wicked awesome Halloween party! They had so many wonderful games, I was turned into a mummy, Jordan bobbed for apples, and Roxey was able to pin a smile on a skeleton. Afterwards, the kids were able to do some trick or treating to the bedrooms and then Jordan told scary stories as he does so well! |
 |
| Here's Roxey at her first house- it just so happens to be my parents' home! It's so nice to have them back from their mission! |
 |
| For my sanity, we try to only let Jordan out of his cage every other year on Halloween. Well, he got out this year and roped me into helping him scare kids as well. |
 |
| Jordan dug up our dead flower bed and put them on top of him in order to blend in and scare kids as they came up our walk. We had a fogger going and some spooky music. |
 |
| I on the other hand sat on the front porch trying to look fake and would come to life and spray the kids with silly string and then give them their candy. We had this all take place outside so that Roxey could peacefully watch her favorite show Monsters Inc. inside. Which by the way, about a month before Halloween she said to me: "Mom, Halloween is soon and I need a costume. I want to be Monsters Inc." To which I said, "Oh, that sounds fun, what about being Cinderella, would you like that?" "No, I want to be Mike Wazowski." So there you have it, luckily this monster costume from Old Navy sufficed! |
1 comment:
Jordan does an awesome job with Halloween!
Post a Comment