
Well my husband really knows how to throw himself a party! I didn't have to lift a finger and he was quite content planning it all. The true festivities began on Sunday as we celebrated both Jord's and my sister Heather's birthday. Ironically their birthdays are on the same day. Then on Jord's actual birthday, I was able to take him out on a little date. He has been dying to see Mall Cop (don't ask me why); whereas, I have been unwilling to pay full price to see it, so when I found a 5:55 showing which would allow it to be a matinee, I took him willingly. After laughing more at Jord than the actual movie, we headed to his favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse for some good eats. Now comes his well planned party. After work on Friday, everyone (well almost everyone:)), met up at the Oliver Garden for dinner. Then it was off to the batting cages where we all gave it a whirl. Finally, we were able to enjoy the delectable carmel cake. I do have to make a small note how Jord's presents seemed to take on a theme- odor fighting products. It is apparent that he is a thirty something now.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jordan! I love that we share a birthday. It means my family HAS TO remember mine! Just kidding. I'm glad you all had fun, we need to get together and all play games soon.
You guys know how to party! I know all about those great guy movies... I got to go to the Simpsons movie on my honeymoon in Maui!!!
Happy Birthday Jordan! That's awesome he planned his own party, sure makes it easier on you - you know he's going to have fun. Fun pictures! Thanks for the update. I need much more of an update though...I guess that's what phones are for.
What fun bday party! You guys have been frequenting the batting cages- anyone in spring training?
Post a Comment