
So we finally had a little family outing the other day. You know the kind that makes a new mom nervous because we are out in public, not in the comfort of anyone's home, and you feel like your child is a ticking time bomb. (or am I the only ulcer forming mom that has those feelings?) We went to Temple Square to see the lovely grounds, then we dragged her to a Japanese Festival downtown. It turned out to just be filled with crazy people dressed up as Anime characters and LONG lines for their food, so we skipped it and went to Gateway where Jord was able to get Japanese food at the food court. Not quite the same, but we're taking baby steps here. It was a lot of fun and I believe going to the temple grounds every April will become a family tradition. Jordan so kindly said as we were walking around, "So this is what you wanted the grounds to look like for our wedding." We were married at the beginning of April and there were so few tulips out, if only we had waited a few more weeks. Ah, who cares though, it was still a perfect day, and I couldn't have waited another second to marry this guy.

Four wonderful years and counting!

4 comments:
Congratulations on 4 years! Maybe you didn't have tulips, but there was some green! My wedding day it rained, but who cares? I was on cloud 9 as I'm sure you were! :)
I love the photos, the tulips are a perfect backgroud to the gorgeous subjects! I think it's funny how Jordan now understands what Temple Square looks like in full tulip bloom. Yeah, we were a little too late- there were some left by our wedding but not like it was this weekend. Beautiful shots.
What a fun little family outing. I totally understand the nerves when taking them out for the first while... it used to about make me crazy! The older they get, the easier it gets. I guess until the embarrassing fits start coming. Your wedding pics are beautiful by the way :) Miss you.
You totally lucked out on the weather when you did get married though. I'd take sunshine over tulips any day!
Post a Comment