After Roxey passed her tests at Primary Children's Hospital we celebrated by taking her to the zoo.

She loved the monkeys

It was a hot, hot day
Nick let me tag along at the Paul McCartney concert!!! It was one of the best I've ever been to.

Paul was in fine form!
Band On The Run
Blackbird
Jets
We had a blast swimming with the Simmons a couple of weeks ago! Lucky I'm not in any of the pictures.

Simmons and Sorensens
Kurt invited me to see him play at Hello Dolly (he's the violinist on the front row)
I stopped at China Chef's on the way to the concert, they have the best Hunan Pork and Sesame Chicken.

Plus I had a blast with Shawn Brown at the British Car Show at Liberty Park. I lead a manly life.

Huba huba.
2 comments:
Correction- I do not, may I repeat I DO NOT play World of War Craft; however, I do wish I did genealogy. Thanks hun for the cute post and for allowing others to have a glimpse of your oh so manly life! If only I had pictures of you crying during Pride and Prejudice or of you singing girly songs to Roxey. Yeah, not so manly now, but extremely adorable! Love you!
Nice to hear from Jordan. Great photos!
Post a Comment