Rather than crying the entire time like she did in her newborn photos, this time around she was so happy we didn't want to stop. And rather than having her naked, I had a blast dressing her up. I love baby girl clothes! And as a wonderful side note, there was no pooping on mom this go around either. It was ironic how things fell into place. I got it into my head that I wanted Roxey in a little white rocking chair. Fortunately one night Jordan and I went for a walk to get landscaping ideas. We stopped to admire a neighbor's yard and pick his brain, and what just happened to be on their front porch, a little white rocking chair. Then I also had the brilliant idea to ask my sister-in-law to take the photos. She was so cute and humble about it, claiming she didn't know what she was doing, but we were so pleased with her work. As you can see I ruined many of the photos with the wind blowing my hair and I looked high and low for a red belt in order to tie in with the theme but couldn't find one, so I just figured Jord could switch the color for me before printing the photos. It is wonderful being married to a graphic designer for those reasons, but I grew tired of waiting for him to fix the photos before sharing them with others, so you get the raw footage.
Needless to say, it was a fun experience and I am amazed at the little girl that is developing right before our eyes.
6 comments:
They turned out great! I love the family ones!
Those are fabulous! How fun! I love the family photos too!
Love the rainbow leggings! So cute!
Oh, what a beautiful picture! I love them all!!! You guys are very cute family =)
How darling! I love the colors you chose! Photos can be a pain to arrange and take but you'll be so glad you took them! They turned out great!
These are adorable...and NO, you didn't ruin the pictures~ silly girl!
I can't wait to see what Jordan can do with these!
Post a Comment