Like many other kids out there, Roxey has been suffering through a nasty cold. To top things off she is also cutting her top teeth. Last Monday was a particularly bad day, and as always it makes me sad to see my little one miserable, so I figured we needed to get out. My initial plan for Family Home Evening was to walk around the Bountiful Temple and then to show Roxey the beautiful fall leaves in a ravine across the street. Well, once we began to walk down there she just lit up, so instead we took her on her first hike in that canyon and she LOVED it! I was so pleased that it cheered her up, but it also made me hopeful that we will always enjoy hiking together as a family inasmuch as it is one of my all time favorite things to do, especially in the fall.




Also, we recently had our ward Halloween Trunk or Treat. Jordan and I were put in charge of some games for the Primary kids where we had a lot of fun with the kiddies and then we got to hand out candy from our car trunk. If only this took the place of trick or treating. I hate that for hours on end you just have to sit around and get off your keester every time the doorbell rings.

Oh well, HaPpY hAlLoWeEn everyone!
We found this costume in our bin from Jord's spook alley two years ago. For fun I threw it on Roxey and she got a kick out of it. At one point the head fell over her eyes which made for this silly photo.
1 comment:
Roxey is growing so much! Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment