Saturday, October 9, 2010

Reality Check

Well, with the weather changing and a family photo coming up, I was forced to bring out my winter wardrobe. You know the one that I thought just because my summer clothes didn't fit me, it would be a different story once winter rolled around again. I was hoping to have lost all the baby weight, but alas I have not, and I am now coming to grips with it and therefore decided to clean out my closet. I should have taken a before and after picture, but instead this photo is simply of what I can't fit into. Pretty sad. Now at least when I walk into my closet I will just be depressed about the lack of clothes and not the fact that I couldn't fit into 3/4 of what was in there.

Another reality check was when we took Roxey in for her 9 month check up and the doctor said the next time we would be in was when she was one! What?! I am still in shock. She is growing up so fast.
Here she is at 9 months old.

She loves her bath time!

She reaches for her stash of cheerios the second I sit her in her chair.

Jordan loves to style her hair and Roxey is quite fond of it too.

Myth Buster: There's no such thing as monsters under the bed.

Roxey's infatuated with balloons. She reaches for them at every store.

This picture was to commemorate Roxey sleeping through the night, yeah, that didn't last long. She picks and chooses when she wants to now.


Jordan's brother Todd returned from Hondurus.

Roxey was up for the party even though he came home at 11:30 p.m.


2 comments:

Shauna said...

What a cute post! She is such a beautiful baby. She has the best peachy coloring. I also love her unique crawling. What a doll!

Boni said...

What a cutie pie! So are you saying that she's not a little monster (referring to the myth buster under the bed);) She's adorable! What are you doing with your old clothes? If your just taking them to the DI I'd like a look at them...if that's okay. 'Cause you know I love your style. :)