Monday, December 20, 2010

Let It Snow

Recently I decided to take advantage of the freshly fallen snow, and thanks to hand me down snow clothes, Roxey was able to join in the fun. I did have to buy her gloves which were like the only pair left in Walmart and I would have much preferred mittens, but Roxey quite liked how the fingers just dangled empty and got covered in snow. It made for easy access eating. She got angry when I took them off, so my sister was sweet enough to make her an apple juice snowcone. She loved it!


I thought for sure this would be the year we would finally begin the tradition of sending out Christmas cards, but because of our money situation, I couldn't justify the expense. So instead, enjoy this sweet picture and know that we wish you the merriest of Christmases. I know ours will be, we are so excited to celebrate with our little one.

No comments: