So Roxey turned one back in January and I kept putting off getting her pictures taken in hopes that Jordan would get a job and then I could justify the expense. Well, so such luck there, and the more I thought about it, the more I realized she only turns one once, so I needed to get her picture taken. My sweet sister-in-law took Roxey’s pictures back when she turned 6 months and did a great job, but we were able to do them outside. Now I needed someone with a studio and one that was fairly cheap. Fortunately, my friend Kristen's sister has a studio in her basement, so we tested her out and I couldn’t have been more pleased!






She's teething, so she kept putting her fingers in her mouth and by the end she was DONE, hence me having to be in the shot. I love this dress, I should have put her in it first. Oh well, now I can at least relax knowing that I have captured what she looked like at age one (and then some).
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, these are adorable! I especially love the purple ones. It feels like I haven't see you FOREVER! Hopefully spring will come soon and we'll all be able to come out and play!
Oh I love them! I'm so glad you went to Michelle! She did such a good job! Roxey is absolutely adorable! I love the 2nd to last one, her smile is priceless! So cute!
So adorable!!! I absolutely love them. She's such a cutie. Thanks for stopping by the other day, it was great seeing you. Even if my house was a disaster (it's actually clean now...yay!)
Roxey is soooo cute!
Those are some of the cutest 1 yr pictures I have ever seen! How adorable! I can't believe she is walking too! Fun!!!!!
Post a Comment