Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Good Bye Summer- Hello Fall

After going through some of my pictures, I realized I have left some fun memories out of my blogging. Many of them happened right before we landed in the ICU, so I'm going to put the blame on that rather than on my slothfulness.

We had our Herriman friends out for a nice dinner and then just watched our kids play together. It was so cute!




That same night, Jordan's brother Shaun along with Emma and Joseph, had a sleep over at our house. They have a new baby at their home, so I warned them that if they were coming to our house to get better sleep, then they should think again since Roxey wakes up just as much as a newborn. They claimed they were there just to enjoy our presence.




I will admit that I am going to miss summer a lot and am fearful of the deep depression I may fall into during winter, but for the time being autum is helping me ease into it. I love the fall. We went on a hike last week and had a fun picnic up in the mountains.









And fall would not be complete without a trip to a pumpkin patch.




Then we took Roxey on a trail near our home. The point was to see horses, chickens, and bulls along the path. Somehow we didn't make it that far. Instead we only made it to this bridge where she fell in love with running and throwing rocks. So we didn't accomplish what we set out to do, but I guess if my goal was just to have fun with Roxey, then it was a success!




1 comment:

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

So fun! This is by far my favorite time of year. The picture of you and Roxey at the pumpkin patch is ADORABLE! You look great and she is SO cute!