So we didn't have the money to pay a professional photographer (I loved Roxey's 1 year old pics so much), but as always, I figured something was better than nothing. After seeing how hard it was to get Roxey's picture taken with her cousins at Christmas time, I decided Jordan and I would just get our picture taken with her as well to take away some of the drama. I quite liked that and if I could actually get my butt in gear next year and do the photos just before her birthday, then I could also use one of the photos as a Christmas card. I always have high hopes of sending those out, but then never do! Anyhow, here are a few of our fun pics.
5 comments:
So cute! I love the one of you and her together. :) It's hard to believe she's already 2.
adorable!!!!! Well done! I might have to steal your idea, we've had some really tough photo shoots!
So cute! She is darling and the birthday party was fabulous. It was fun seeing you and cute Roxy! Hopefully we can get together soon!
So adorable! Sorry it took me so long to see them, they arer great!
Seriously- SO CUTE! They turned out great! Crazy to think that she is already 2!
And her birthday party- amazing! What a fun theme. You are beyond creative, I just love it. Those little monsters you made are adorable.
Happy Birthday Roxey! You have an adorable family Shannon :)
Post a Comment