Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

So we didn't see any fireworks this year, but we certainly enjoyed time with our little firecracker. We were able to celebrate with Jordan's family by having a good ol' fashioned barbeque in his brother's backyard. Roxey had fun playing in their sandbox and we couldn't pass up the beautiful landscape for a fun family photo. Our neighbor's husband is in Afghanistan right now, so I think this 4th we really were filled with gratitude for the men and women that continually fight for our freedom.

2 comments:

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

What a fun 4th! Your family picture is so cute. I can't believe Roxey is already 6 months old! Those pictures on the quilt are so dang cute. Give her some squeezes from us :) (that's what we call hugs here :)

Bethany said...

Yeah! We're so glad you were able to come and the wave of sickness is receding. I hope things are looking up (and no longer coming up :)) Great family photo!