Roxey is back to her old self. We went to Primary Children's yesterday and got a clean bill of health for her. To celebrate we all went to the zoo. Who knows if she enjoyed it, but her parents sure did. The weather was overcast and there were so few people which was perfect because I hate crowds. When Roxey was sick, she digressed quite a bit. She had a hard time sleeping, she wouldn't eat solids, and she didn't laugh. This experience has helped me to appreciate those things that I was beginning to take for granted. I complain often that Roxey is still not sleeping through the night, but the Lord showed me it could be a lot worse. I hated how messy solids were, but I want Roxey to grow and develop, so I have learned to let go now that she is back to eating them. And finally, her laughter and smile is what Jordan and I cherish the most, so we are truly grateful for the doctors and medicine that helped to make Roxey better.
As a side note, Roxey getting sick also lit a fire underneath me to finally make her blanket. I grew up with one that I clung on to until it was honestly down to the size of a napkin. So here is Roxey's and I hope she will love it.
1 comment:
Yeah for healthy!!! When you're ready for Heritage Park, let me know.
Post a Comment